Friday, December 11, 2009

November 18 2008

I took Adam to the ehocardiagram this morning and before we got there I started to cry because something told me this was more serious than they were saying. Well the technian started the echo and she left the room she went to get another technian. They proceeded to look at the echo and do the echo while the whole time she had a scared look on her face. I asked her if everything was alright and all she could say was ummmm...ummm.ummm I have to call the pediatrican right away. So she left to call the pediatrican and came back and said that he wanted to talk to me. So I went to talk to him and he said there is something wrong with your babies heart do not leave the hospital go straight to the er and we are going to ship him out to the Cleveland Clinic. Well we waited for 4 more hours in the ER because they did not know what to do. Finally they called lifeflight to come get him. So 20 minutes later lifeflight landed and came got him. I was so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment